Renderer converted to Leaflet
One consequence of this is that the Map.addToolbar method has fallen away and is replaced with a configuration object for the toolbar when instantiating the Map object. The map mouse behaviours have also been simplified and changed.
The reading section below has links to the sections that apply to these changes.
Mapzania no longer requires JQuery
With the above changes, we removed Mapzania's dependency on JQuery. In the previous versions of Mapzania, JQuery was used mainly for DOM manipulation by the renderer. This is now all done implicitly by Leafet.
- User Manual : Get Started : Prerequisites (Changed to add Leaflet and remove JQuery)
- User Manual : Get Started : Obtain Leaflet (Instructions on how to setup Leaflet)
- JS API : Map Object : Options (New map options)
- JS API : Map Object : setMouseMode (Simplified map modes)
- JS API : Map Object : events (Simplified events map modes)
- Converted Mapzania renderer to Leaflet renderer
- Removed dependency on JQuery
- Removed Map.addToolbar
- Added toolbar options settings to Map object