The most significant part of the release is the creation of the Mapzania QueryEngine object which provides an entry point for interacting with spatial data without having to renderer it graphically in the browser.
It allows the user to fetch data, manipulate and filter that data and then decide where that data can be used.
To read more about the QueryEngine object take a look at these links:
- User Manual - Concepts - QueryEngine
- User Manual - JavasScript Client - Working with the Query Engine
Check out the three working examples:
- Added the QueryEngine Object
- Fixed issue in MapStyler relating to labelling not saving correctly
.NET Services Library
- Removed dependency on GeoJSON.NET libary. Mapzania is now using the serialization provided by the NetTopologySuite library.